1. Product Validity: Products are valid as per the dates displayed on the description pages.
2. Payments: We accept Mastercard and Visa. We do not charge any service fee for processing credit card payments. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as ROSA GALLICA on the credit card statement.
3. Prices: Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified. Prices are quoted in Euro only. Payments are to be made in Euro only. We are not interfering in any exchange rate that might be applied by any credit card company or banking service. Quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
4. Contact details: All names, titles and contact details of the clients should be correctly given at the time of booking.
5. Modifications: All modifications / amendments must be requested in written form.
6. Cancellation policy & fees: Prior to the Tasting: cancellation fees may apply. See below. No refunds are available once a tour is commenced.
Cancellation fees apply as follows. When cancelling the booking you will be notified of the total cancellation fees.
- Cancellation more than 14 days prior the date of your tasting or tour, no cancellation fees (except banking fees if applied).
- Cancellation within 14 to 4 days before the date of your tasting or tour, cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the total amount paid.
- Cancellation occurring less than 4 days (96 hours) of the start of your tasting or tour, no refund possible.
- If the booked event is taking place during a special event period [including Public or National Holidays, School Holidays, Christmas to New Year holidays, Easter], a cancellation fee of 100% of the total package price will apply.
6. Passports & Visas: It is the responsibility of all travellers, regardless of the passport they hold, to check with the appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are required for the tour / event they want to book.
7. Booking Arrangements: In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking. The contract will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by Rosa Gallica sàrl.
8. Our Responsibility: Tour members, acknowledge by their acceptance, that Rosa Gallica sàrl, its agents and suppliers, in connection with the itineraries of individual tour members shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in our tastings and tours. Further, Rosa Gallica sàrl, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
Rosa Gallica sàrl reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any tour members at any time for any reason including, without limitation, insufficient number of participants.
All vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions specified by Rosa Gallica sàrl, its agents and suppliers.